125 Tun Felix Camacho Rd., 96913 Tamuning, Guam
Little Einsteins Child Learning Center (CLC) is located in the heart of Tamuning and across Cost U Less. We strive to be progressive in childcare and utilize current technologies to help accommodate parents.
• Welcoming and approachable caregivers.
• A positive and learning environment.
• Daily Reports via iOS/android apps.
• Conduct activities to promote social positive relationship with others.
• Encourage children to use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Promote literacy development and skills.
• Encourage self-discipline development.
• CCTV in all classrooms for safety
• Advance creative and respectful art.
• Nurture emotional well being and gain sense of trusting relationship with others
• Recognizing potential and embracing developmental skills through conducted activities.
• Support health, safety, and nutritional food products.
• Encourage hygiene practices. Such as tooth brushing after every meal.
• Respect diversity in cultural tradition and uniqueness.
• Appreciate differences and learning milestones of each individual child.
Our mission is to provide a fun, nurturing and learning experience for young children ages birth to 5 years old using age appropriate lesson plans and activities based on the Creative Curriculum Program, Guam Early Learning Guidelines, Brightwheels Program and The Early Learning Child Care Program. We strive to maintain a modern and high quality child care learning environment for our island's children promoting, safety, good health, cultural diversity, inclusion and family togetherness.
121 Takano Lane Suite 303 (next to Airport Mobil)
Business Service, Computer Repair Service, Education
169 Milagro Street
Child Care Service, Preschool
500 Mariner Avenue
Public & Government Service, Government Organization, Education
331 North Marine Drive
High School, Other
Sports & Fitness Instruction, Martial Arts School, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue
Martial Arts School
170C Machuate Street
Baptist Church, School
135 Chalan Santo Papa